Two operating modes are available:
1. Battery priority, city power complementary, with automatic charging function
The priority is to use the electric energy in the battery. When the battery has insufficient electric energy, the inverter automatically detects the low battery of the battery and automatically switches to the mains supply, and the mains automatically charges the battery (can be set without charging).
2. Utility power priority, battery complementarity
Give priority to the use of utility power. The electricity generated by solar photovoltaic panels is stored in the battery. When the utility power is off, it automatically switches to the battery power supply to ensure the continuous supply of the load.
Pure sine wave inverter features:
1, CPU intelligent control, DC to AC power supply, pure sine wave output.
2. The conventional voltage AC220V or AC110V, the range can be made according to a special program.
3. User-friendly design, battery priority or power priority is optional.
4. Protection functions: short circuit protection, overvoltage protection, overload protection, overcurrent protection, reverse polarity protection, etc.
5, RS232 interface can be selected, conventional machines do not need special requirements of the user.
6. The transformer noise is small, the quality is more stable, the conversion efficiency can reach 85% - 90%
|No load current draw||<1.0A||<0.55A||<0.3A|
|DC connector||Cables with Clips or Car Adapter|
|Output||AC voltage||110V±10% / 220V±10%|
|Waveform(THD)||Pure sine wave (<3%)|
|Frequency||60Hz±0.3% / 50Hz±0.3%|
|Protection||Low voltage alarm||10.2~10.8VDC||20.4VDC||40.8VDC|
|Low voltage shut down||9.5VDC||19.5VDC||38.5VDC|
|Over voltage shut down||15.5VDC||30.5VDC||61.2VDC|
|Over load||Shut Off Output|
|Over thermal||Shut Off Output Automatically|
|Working humidity||10%~90% RH|
|Cooling ways||Cooling Fan|